- [SOLD OUT] Gordon Giltrap MBE – at the Fleece Inn 2019
- Friday 3rd May, 7.30pm for 8pm
- AGM – Annual General Meeting
- Monday 20th May 2019, 7:30 – 9:30pm
- The Fleece Inn, Bretforton, WR11 7JE
- All welcome to attend! Buffet Provided.
The Trust’s first research project took place in 1998,
when it assisted with the funding of ‘chemotherapy sensitivity testing’.
Supporting the Community
The Trust works alongside nursing staff and families to enhance treatment and care.
Providing Complementary Therapy
The Trust provides complementary therapists who see between 500-600 patients a year. The service is provided completely free of charge to patients.
Complimentary Short Term Breaks For Patients