- £1,221.00 Raised! 🎸 Gordon Giltrap MBE at the Fleece Inn 2019
- Come to the Charity’s Annual General Meeting at the Fleece Inn
- Charity Concert – Rock around the Musicals – Raises £811.32!
- Congratulations to our Patron Gordon Giltrap on being awarded an MBE
- £300 Waitrose Community Matters Donation!
The Trust’s first research project took place in 1998,
when it assisted with the funding of ‘chemotherapy sensitivity testing’.
Supporting the Community
The Trust works alongside nursing staff and families to enhance treatment and care.
Providing Complementary Therapy
The Trust provides complementary therapists who see between 500-600 patients a year. The service is provided completely free of charge to patients.