The Tracy Sollis Grants support leukaemia patients undergoing treatment.
We are a local Worcestershire charity inviting applications for financial assistance.
Priority will be given to patients living within a 25 mile radius of Evesham who would most benefit from the grant. However an application outside this area will be considered.
To verify that the application is genuine a request is made on the Application Form that it is signed off by a member of the medical profession i.e. doctor, consultant or clinical nurse specialist (C.N.S).
We welcome Grant applications from people who are undergoing treatment or have had a stem cell transplant. You can apply for something that you need, or for something that you have bought or paid for in the last three months following diagnosis.
Tracy Sollis Grants are typically £250. They are awarded on a one-off basis to help meet a wide range of practical needs:
- Some of the costs of travel fares to and from hospital, as well as parking costs.
- New clothes, which may be necessary because of changes to body shape or size due to medications or treatment.
- Access to the internet during your time in isolation.
- Help with buying a household item to help reduce the risk of infection after transplant.
- Your extra expense may have a direct link to coronavirus e.g. extra food, technology or cleaning costs while you are ‘shielding’ in isolation.